Like, Comment, Share
Title 38 of the United States Code Veterans Benefits
Image: – – Veterans Info Site
As a Veteran, become familiar with Title 38 of the United States Code.
Title 38 of the United States Code outlines the role of Veterans' Benefits in the United States Code.
- Part I—General Provisions
- Part II—General Benefits
- Part III—Readjustment and Related Benefits
- Part IV—General Administrative Provisions
- Part V—Boards, Administrations, and Services
- Part VI—Acquisition And Disposition of Property
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Share on social media
Veterans Info Site uses AddThis share buttons so you can easily share your favorite content from this site to your Facebook, Twitter, and more.
To share this on social media, click on the share icons. You will be prompted to connect your social media account if you have not already.
Thank you for sharing!